Standard terms and conditions of OCP Group, Inc.
Unless otherwise noted in writing:
1. Prices are F.O.B. OCP Warehouse, San Diego, California USA.
2. OCP maintains title to all tooling. Tooling charges cover design and maintenance only.
3. Delivery is as noted.
4. Minimum order is release quantity unless otherwise noted.
5. Prices stated are based on full releases within a 6-month period. Lower quantities will be subject to higher pricing.
6. Payment terms are Tooling: 50% deposit and 50% upon shipment of first articles. Production: 50% deposit, 50% prior to delivery. Net 30 from date of invoice with approved credit as per OCP stated credit policy. Orders for custom tooling or fixtures may require 50% or more in advance.
7. OCP reserves the right to ship a delivery variance of up +/- 5% of contracted quantity for all custom products without prior notification.
8. All drawings, designs, techniques, and improvements (whether patentable or not) made or conceived by OCP in the fulfillment of this sales contract shall be the property of OCP.
9. Allegedly defective products must be returned to OCP within 30 days of delivery, with a written description of all defects. Returns without OCP issued Return Authorization Numbers (RMA) will not be accepted. Unless otherwise agreed too customer is responsible for return freight. If defective product is accepted for replacement OCP will ship ground the return freight to the original destination.
10. Acceptance of order is subject to receipt/approval of detailed specifications by OCP. In the absence of customer-provided documentation, OCP Group will use the IPC / WHMA 620 workmanship standards as the acceptable level of product quality.
11. Prices quoted are valid for 30 days from the date of this quotation.
12. All custom assemblies are Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable.