Standard terms and conditions of OCP Group, Inc.
Unless otherwise noted in writing:
1. Prices are F.O.B. OCP Warehouse, San Diego, California USA.
2. OCP maintains title to all tooling. Tooling charges cover design and maintenance only.
3. Delivery is as noted.
4. Minimum order is release quantity unless otherwise noted.
5. Prices stated are based on full releases within a 6-month period. Lower quantities will be subject to higher pricing.
6. Payment terms are: Tooling: 50% deposit and 50% upon shipment of first articles. Production: 50% deposit, 50% prior to delivery. Net 30 from date of invoice with approved credit as per OCP stated credit policy. Orders for custom tooling or fixtures may require 50% or more in advance.
7. OCP reserves the right to ship a delivery variance of up +/- 5% of contracted quantity for all custom products without prior notification.
8. All drawings, designs, techniques and improvements (whether patentable or not) made or conceived by OCP in the fulfillment of this sales contract shall be the property of OCP.
9. Allegedly defective products must be returned to OCP within 60 days of delivery, with a written description of all defects. Returns without OCP issued Return Authorization Numbers (RMA) will not be accepted.
10. Acceptance of order is subject to receipt/approval of detailed specifications by OCP. In the absence of customer provided documentation OCP Group and it’s affiliate manufacturer’s will use the IPC / WHMA 620 A workmanship standards as the acceptable level of product quality.
11. Prices quoted are valid for 30 days from date of this quotation.
12. All custom assemblies are Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable.
Products purchased may be returned within 90 days. The goods must be unused and in their original packaging. A restocking fee of 20% plus the cost of return freight will be charged against the invoice value of the returned goods.